Senior Remuneration Consultants
Are you looking to work in a young and exciting consulting business?
If you have:
- a minimum of 5 years corporate or consulting experience;
- tertiary qualifications in finance, business or management disciplines
... and you can show:
- the ability to participate in and provide opinions about productivity improvement, macro-economic trends, corporate governance, change management, knowledge management, and corporate ethics;
- evidence of an outcome delivery focus and account/client management;
- the ability to drive operational and/or strategic implementation projects to completion; and
- advanced spread-sheet capabilities plus familiarity with project management software like Microsoft Project or similar
... then we would like to talk with you about joining our team.
We will offer you the opportunity to:
- work directly with our customers at the highest levels of management;
- undertake deep intervention, highly sensitive analysis to discover the factors critical to the success of the business;
- provide advice and solutions, on the basis of these discoveries, to move our customers to the point where remuneration becomes a strategic lever;
- ensure our customer's annual remuneration review is the culmination of a structured, year long performance based approach integrated with the PMS and talent management;
- develop a remuneration process critical to the communication of next years objectives; and
- ensure incentives are funded out of corporate performance improvement.